Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an Experienced Extrusion Machine Operator on behalf of their client in the Halesowen area.
Pay: £9.25 – £11.50 dependant on experience
Hours: 48 hours/week continental shift pattern with rotating day/night 12 hour shifts.
Role and responsibilities:
To operate designated Blown Film Extrusion Machines to produce high quality Tube and Sheet Film suitable for high quality Flexo Printing and / or conversion.
• Train dept. personnel where required to maximise their effectiveness in carrying out their tasks
• Ensure efficient and consistent target running speeds are met together with well-planned job changes.
• Identifying and promptly resolving and /or reporting any equipment malfunction, material, safety, and or quality issues.
• Manage polymer and master-batch inventory and other materials in an efficient manner minimising waste and maximising re-use where quality requirements can be met.
• Carry out Quality / Process checks (taking action if required) in line with the requirements set out in works procedures and the quality system and record them as required on relevant documentation or computerised systems.
• Complete Production recording documentation / computerised systems with accurate and timely data and comments as required by works procedures.
• Blown film Extrusion (or another similar plastics processing)
• Self motivated with an ability to work on their own
• An excellent communicator together with organizational and analytical skill
• Ideally experienced in the operation of Blown film extruders (preferably Polyethylene based)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
If interested please click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089