Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Beam Saw Operator / Production Operator on behalf of their client in the Kingswinford area.
Pay: £9 – £10
Hours: 10am – 8pm Mon-Fri fixed hours.
Role: an exciting and diverse permanent position working for a busy and thriving steel stockholders and Manufacturers in Kingswinford. Now expanding their team, we are seeking an experienced Beam Saw Operator / Production Operative to work in their Sign Making department Responsibilities would include:
– Operating various CNC Saws to cut Non – Metallic materials
– Attachment of rails and extrusions by use of machinery
– Some assembly work including forming & bonding
– Producing Commercial / Industrial Signs
– Beam Saw experience would be advantageous
– Experience in the Sign Making Industry
– familiar working with CNC machinery
– Working to tight tolerances
If interested please click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089