Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in the Lancashire Area for Skilled Engineers within the fire and security industry.
This is your opportunity to join a growing organisation within the security sector covering the North West area.
Are you a Fire or CCTV Engineer seeking your next opportunity?
Hours: This is a full time position covering the Lancashire region Monday – Friday with 1 weekend in 5 on call
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience also includes company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
· Working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of various fire alarm systems
· Maintenance and installation of Access Control, Intruder and CCTV Systems
· Fault finding, diagnostics and rectification of various fire and security systems
· Liaising with customers on site and providing recommendations for required works
· Working with internal and external teams to provide the highest quality service
Ideally you will have experience within the fire and security industry
Due to the nature of this role a full valid UK Driving licence is required for the position
Immediate start available for the right candidates
· Company car
· Company Laptop
Please click to apply or call Dara Gedge on 0121 523 1089 for more information
Reference ID: TSDNFA