Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for a Refractory Bricklayer on behalf of their client in the Burntwood area.
Pay Rate: £9 – £12 per hour dependant on experience. (Reviewed after 13 weeks)
Overtime paid at 1.25x (abundance of overtime available 7 days a week)
Hours: 7am-4pm Mon – Fri
The role: you will be working for an expanding company in a modern workshop environment responsible for the manufacturing of bespoke Incineration machines. This position would be suitable for an experienced Refractory Bricklayer, alternatively for anybody looking to develop their existing skills in red brick bricklaying.
You will be required to:
– Work to high standards and show precision in your work
– Be a team player, working in a busy environment
– Work to fine tolerances
– Take advantage of training provided
– 2+ years Refractory bricklaying experience (Advantageous)
– Experience with Furnace/Kiln Building (Preferred)
– Have an interest in Bricklaying and show a passion for the trade
If interested click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089