Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an Experienced Extrusion Machine Operator on behalf of their client in the Redditch
Pay: £9.00 – £11.00 per hour dependant on experience
Hours: 48 hours/week made up of either:
Mon – Thurs – 6am – 6pm
Mon – Thurs 6pm – 6am
Role and responsibilities:
An exciting new position has come up to join a busy and thriving extrusion team in the heart of Redditch. We supply a wide range of industries including Defence, Automotive and the Furniture markets. To operate and set designated Sheet Extrusion Machines to produce high quality Polypropylene sheets.
• Ensure efficient and consistent target running speeds are met together with well-planned job changes.
• Identifying and promptly resolving and /or reporting any equipment malfunction, material, safety, and or quality issues.
• Manage polymer and master-batch inventory and other materials in an efficient manner minimising waste and maximising re-use where quality requirements can be met.
• Carry out Quality / Process checks (taking action if required) in line with the requirements set out in works procedures and the quality system and record them as required on relevant documentation or computerised systems.
• Complete Production recording documentation / computerised systems with accurate and timely data and comments as required by works procedures.
• Any extrusion experience
• Self motivated with an ability to work on their own
• An excellent communicator together with organizational and analytical skill
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
If interested please click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089