Team Support Midlands are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Droitwich Spa.
Are you looking for a progressive role in a successful company, that will give you the opportunity of responsibility and broad experience in planning?
Do you have 5 years of experience in a relevant role?
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25-40K, depending on experience and qualifications
Hours: Standard office hours
Role: In this senior role, you’ll look to contribute to the development of workload, systems and knowledge within the company.
Provide advice and guidance to more junior consultants in the fulfilment of their roles.
Support the work of the Planning Director in the
The overall aim is to achieve client satisfaction through consultancy and support to budget and timeframe limitations.
Support the work of the Planning Director in the preparation and submission of planning applications and appeals for residential and commercial development and representing clients in the absence of the Director.
Prepare, submit, and manage planning applications for residential and commercial developments, representing clients.
On occasion, you’ll attend marketing and networking events, where you’ll represent the company and connect with potential clients to secure additional business.
You’ll be the type of person to identify and put forward ideas that could improve the company’s operation, profitability and market reputation, keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- RTPI (Royal Town Planning Institute) membership.
Who is right for this role?
- A personable character, who’s confident and outgoing, with a good sense of humour.
- Someone who’s comfortable with public speaking and public forums.
- The right candidate will be analytical, organized and posses excellent written English for use in report writing.
- Those who can perform under stressful and time constricted working conditions.
- Computer literate and confident with Microsoft Office suite, as well as a willingness to adapt to new software.
- Someone who is capable of thinking outside the box and constructively challenging conventional ways of working.
Experience: Significant experience of preparing, managing and/or submitting planning applications.
Experience working within a consultancy environment, or a willingness to adapt and embrace such a culture.
Experience of contributing to or appearing at appeal hearings, public inquiries, EiP.
Contact Matthew Hobbis on 0121 523 1090 for more information.