This is a Team Support vacancy who are operating as an employment agency.
We have a new exciting role available with one of the leading Security Print companies in the UK.
Due to increased workload we have an immediate requirement for an experienced Digital Finishing Operative to join the team.
- To operate equipment at maximum efficiency and speed consistent with all quality requirements of work.
- To solve problems rapidly, highlighting problems to the attention of the Finishing Supervisor/ Commercial Finishing Manager.
- To ensure that work is monitored as required for quality and that all formal quality procedures are adhered to in full.
- To ensure that all shop floor data collection is accurate and input correctly at all times.
- To maintain a safe, clean and well organised working environment at all times.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to and work is conducted in a safe manner.
- To undertake training as required by the company related to the maintenance of a highly skilled, capable and flexible workforce.
- To participate as appropriate in improvement groups to seek prevention of faults, downtime, waste and improvement in productivity.
- You are required to comply with the Security procedures as a specified in the information security manual.
This role is a temp to perm role and an immediate start for the right candidate.
Working hours 09:00-17:00 Mon- Fri during training period.
Additional earning opportunities available. Upon completion of training period, hourly wage will increase to £9.23 hourly.
To apply please submit your CV or call Liz on 0121 5231089.