Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Foundry Operative on behalf of their client in the Wednesbury area.
Pay: £8.50 for initial 12 week probationary period. Raising to £10.20 per hour plus shift allowance of £200/month
– Double pension contribution from employer
– Sick pay
– Overtime opportunities paid at premium rates
Hours: 6am – 2pm for starting 12 weeks.
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm rotating shift pattern thereafter.
Role: Exciting position working for a thriving and growing company in the heart of Wednesbury. working in a busy environment this position offers a varied role as a foundry/Fettling Operative.
– Sand Moulding
– Core Making
– Furnace workings
– General Fettling Work
– UK Driving licence due to location
– Experience in a foundry environment
– Fettling experience
– Castings background (advantageous)
– Sand Moulding/Furnace workings experience.
If interested please click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089.