We are currently recruiting a Foiling Operative for our client based in West Bromwich.
About the role:
As a Foiling Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running of foiling machinery
- To operate equipment at maximum efficiency and speed consistent with all quality requirements of work
- To solve problems rapidly, highlighting problems to the attention of the Supervisor/Finishing Manager.
- To ensure that work is monitored as required for quality and that all format quality procedures are adhered in to full.
- Achieving and maintaining production objectives, whiles at the same time contributing to the departmental and company objectives to the best of your ability.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Current experience operating foiling equipment
- Strong finishing background
- Eye for detail
- Organised and methodical approach to working in a production environment
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Hot Foiler experience
- Numbering machines experience
- Able to operate sheeting equipment
If you also have experience in the following: Dimuken Operator, Hot Foil Operator, Foil Blocker, Inotech Operator, Laurenti Operator, Digital Machine Operator please apply.
Hours of work: Rotating Double Day Shift (06:00-13:00 – 13:00-20:00)
Pay: £11.46 PH
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent