** IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
Team Support Midlands are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives with FLT license for our client in Minworth.
Working a rotational shift Monday to Friday 06.00 – 14.00 & 14.00 – 22.00 with the option of overtime when necessary.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and qualification to complete this job, it is not a trainee position.
- Picking customer orders ensuring all products are weighed with the exception of tube, which must be physically counted and measured to determine meter-age / footage.
- Identifications of incoming stock, locating of material and ensuring stock location systems are updated at all times.
- Driving Fork Lift Trucks / loading and unloading Lorries.
- Ensure area kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Reporting of damage and shortages.
- Any other warehouse duties as instructed.
- Comply with Standard Code of Working Practices.
- Comply too all safety procedures / regulations at all times.
- Operating machinery as and when expected, i.e. polythene coating machine, guillotine, saws etc.
- Counterbalance & Combi FLT license and experience are required
Please apply with your CV for consideration. Interviews are held locally.