Position based at Long Marston, Stratford upon Avon
Hours: Monday to Friday – 0600 – 1400 and 1400 – 2200
Salary is weekly paid at £421 approx
This prestigious world leader of metal recycling is seeking a front shovel operative who is capable of working a double day shift pattern. In return as a front shovel operative you will get weekly pay of £9.59 per hour plus shift allowance.
Daily operational responsibilities range from checking incoming wastes, operating the site front shovel loaders to shred the waste, maintaining recycling piles to name a few, if you have a 360 grab licence this would be advantageous.
- Carry out site operations of the Long Marston site day to day activities
- Responsible for Site Operations covering: efficient running of plant and loading shovel
- Deputise for banksman in absence
- Responsible for plant and associated attachments on all sites, including maintenance.
- Operate weighbridge when required
- Checking incoming loads
- Removing contrary material as required
- Using a front shovel loader
- Other general site duties as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Front shovel loader license essential (Or equivalent)
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of recycling waste material
- Health and Safety awareness
- Full driving license.
Job Type: Permanent
Required licences or certifications:
- Do you have experience within the waste industry?
- Do you have a full UK driving licence?
- Do you have a Front loading shovel license?