Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Works chemist on behalf of their client in Birmingham on a temporary basis covering long term sickness.
Hours: Full-time Mon-Fri 9-5 or part-time minimum 20 hours.
Salary: £25,000 (pro rata)
• Daily analysis of plating solutions using titration methods.
• Solution analysis using XRF.
• Monitoring and dosing of steam raiser water supply.
• Monitoring and dosing of effluent plant.
• Operating the filter press.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Wet chemistry techniques – titration.
• Experience in effluent treatment / consent levels
• Conversant with the use of XRF
• Conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word
If interested click apply now or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089