Team Support are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Production Line Operative on behalf of their client in the Willenhall area on a permanent basis.
**immediate start available**
Pay: £8 – £11 + 25% shift allowance on particular shifts.
Hours: 3 x 12 hour shifts per week. Paid for 36 hours weekly.
Thursday/Friday/Saturday day shifts available. Sunday/Monday night shift. Must be able to commit to both days and nights.
An exciting opportunity working for a well established and expanding company in the metal coatings industry.
Role: To be responsible for operating the Coating Line Entry End to a standard that will safely produce the maximum throughput of defect free material possible. To ensure records are kept up to date and completed on time. Carry out such visual or other checks as necessary on material being coated. Responsible for ensuring the area is tidy and meets Health & Safety requirements. Ensure they work to identify quality and process improvements and implement them where necessary.
• Ensure that the Coating Line is not in operation if the guarding or safety devices are compromised.
• Select correct material, as shown on the production programme, for processing.
• Operate the overhead crane in accordance with the operating instructions and training provided.
• Use the overhead crane to move coils/stock and/ or position the coil on the coil car.
• Carry out pre-processing checks as necessary to ensure the coatings and the material being processed corresponds to the customer order and specification.
• Any other duties that may be required to support the business needs. Including but not limited to unloading incoming lorries and completing goods inward documentation when required. Loading goods outwards onto lorries when necessary, and driving a fork lift truck.
– Experience in the steel industry
– Experience in the Metal coatings industry (preferred)
– Experience of continuous process preferably with steel strip
– Overhead crane licence (Preferred)
– FLT Licence
If interested please click to apply for any more information please call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089