Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an experience Workshop/Field based FLT Service Engineer in the Wolverhampton area on behalf of their client on a permanent basis.
Hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
Pay: £24,000 – £27,000 dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a thriving Forklift truck Hire/servicing company in Wolverhampton. You will be required to:
– Attend breakdowns, carry out repairs and maintenance work on a wide range of LPG, diesel and electric forklift trucks.
– Carrying out maintenance and preventative work on both our own rental equipment and customers machinery.
– Be flexible to work both field and workshop based
– Previous experience working in Materials Handling Equipment is not essential as similar experience gained using equipment such as plant machinery, agricultural machinery, HGVs, powered access equipment or military equipment would be suitable for the position.
– Have own basic Tools (preferred)
– You must have excellent communication skills, be well organised and also have the ability to work on your own initiative and work well with others.
Full UK Driving License is essential
– Company vehicle
– Work mobile
– Excellent overtime opportunities at premium rate
– Premium pension scheme
– 22 days holiday + statutory
If interested please click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089 for more information