A leading metal waste management company based on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon are seeking a weighbridge operator to works at the busy plant.
As a weighbridge operator you main function would be to assist in the administration of all aspects of depot activities and oversee all facets of the weighbridge operations. This role would involve the recording of all materials in and out of site with data entry.
To control the reception of vehicles using the waste disposal facilities in line with current legislation, recording and reporting of vehicle weights, and ensuring appropriate charge is applied and collected.
- Operation of computerised weighbridge for the weighing and recording of vehicles delivering and removing waste / materials from various waste disposal facilities. Including collection of appropriate charge from customers, maintenance of prepayment accounts and customer records.
- Reconciliation of payments received at the weighbridge, preparing of cash for banking and production of daily, weekly and monthly reports, additionally providing adhoc reports as required.
- To control the reception of vehicles using the waste disposal facilities in line with current legislation, ensuring required documentation is present, correct and recorded and by visual inspection verify material complies with acceptance criteria.
- To ensure all site user’s and site visitors are aware of site rules and possess adequate and suitable personnel protective equipment and all visitors to the site are recorded in and out in the site’s visitor’s book
- Ensure weighbridge and associated equipment is in good working order and fully operational and that adequate support stock of supplies are maintained
- Dealing with general enquires received by telephone regarding waste disposal.
Shifts – 0700 – 1630 day shift – 4 x death in service, 11% pension- £18,000 per annum