Team Support Midlands are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Steel Warehouse Worker on behalf of their client in the Minworth, Birmingham area.
Pay: £9.30 – £9.60 per hour starting. Raising to £10p/h+ after probation period.
Hours: 7:30 – 16:00 Mon – Fri
Essential skills: (You will not be considered if you do not have the following)
• Experience of working in a steel warehouse. This would be ideally at least 2 years.
• An attention to detail
• Excellent attendance record
• Driving licence
• Overhead crane experience or Gas or plasma cutting experience
• Experience in cutting steel on large bandsaws
• Multi-Directional lift truck (Combi-Lift) trained (not counter balance)
• Yard shunting / banksman
• First aid
if interested click to apply or call Stewart Andrews on 0121 523 1089