Team Support Midlands are currently recruiting for a company based in Evesham. The successful applicant will be a member of a multi-functional production team aiming to achieve key targets within the Production department.
Hour of work are 8am – 5.30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break. As this is a production role there will be occasions where you will be expected to work overtime to ensure that production targets are maintained.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Working within a multi-functional team in the production of high quality concrete products.
- The safe operation of a series of machines spanning the entire concrete process.
- Creating and maintaining the highest standard of 5S’s housekeeping and environmental management.
- Ensure all areas are inspected and maintained in accordance with local Health & Safety Standards and work within Standard Safe Operating Procedures.
- Engage in the Continuous Improvement Process to assist improvements in Safety, Quality and Efficiency.
- Provide operational cover and departmental support across all production departments – multiple role trained.
*Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent timekeeping, attendance & flexibility
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement environment.
- A certified counterbalance driver (Preferable)
- Self-motivated working attitude.
- Numerate & literate.
- Good communication skills.
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- An understanding of raw materials, finished product & Factory Quality Procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire – Own Transport (Required)