Working as part of a leading metal management company based on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon you will be the Lead Banksman.
This is a customer facing role, a position of responsibility and vital for the smooth running of the business, safe control of vehicle movement around the site including pedestrians.
Work is accomplished within departmental procedures but judgment and initiative are frequently exercised.
As a lead banskman you will get a salary around £19,000 – £20,000 but weekly pay.
Specific Responsibilities –
To be the first point of contact and as such and ambassador of the business
– Direct vehicles to ensure safety of personnel, providing banksman assistance where required
– Attend and investigate any security incidents in a professional manner
– Call out of the relevant company personnel, or contractors, to attend site to rectify any identified urgent matters
– Where required direct emergency vehicles upon entering site
– Proactive approach and able to work under own initiative
Applicants will need to:
– Be smart, presentable and customer focused
– Hold a full clean driving licence
– Be customer focused
– Be reliable
– Be PC literate – word, excel, outlook
– Have good written and verbal communication skills
– Banksman trained ideally
In addition to the investment in personal development, the company offers a competitive salary, numerous wellbeing benefits and a strong involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility.